I thought I would support other authors by giving reviews of their books. Here are the book reviews I’ve written, as a nobody in particular, but a lover of books.
You can also follow me on Goodreads, to see shorter reviews I’ve written about books I’ve read.
- Life in My Microcosm: Cait G’s Top Ten Books of 2017!
- Cycling to Asylum: A Plausible Future?
- The Reluctant Barbarian: Brilliantly Funny
- Soul’s Blood: A Space Opera with a Triad of Awesomeness
- Tremontaine: binge-worthy and full of chocolate!
- In Memoriam: A lifetime or two within a short story
- Making a Living: More Potent than a Toxic Beetle
- Losing Faith and Loving Emma: sharing in two siblings’ grief
- Human, A Shadows Empires Book: left me enthralled
- Journey of a Thousand Steps: high-tech, intrigue, Ottawa
- The Puddle & Gosling: Charming fantasy tale about “baristing” in Scuddy Corners
- What Happens in Book Club: Saucy, sexy, and so much fun!